Sunday 13 April 2014

A Tailor's Dream

Happy Sunday!
 Lately I've been having a little fun playing along with some challenges.
 
A little while ago I  found the Scrapki Wyzwaniowo challenge blog..
I had an idea floating around in my head, but couldn't quite figure it out, then I found this particular challenge.. and it all just fell into place!  
 
Plus who wouldn't love to win a 6x6 pack of the gorgeous new 7Dots Studio Cold Country collection!
 
 
 The Tailor's dream Challenge was to make any project that is related to tailoring, , or sewing, fabric paper, patterns etc, that type of thing.
 
This is what I came up with, lots of stitching, seam binding and lace trim, mixed in with a little bit of Prima, Tim Holtz, 7Dots Studio and UmWow Studio goodness.
 

and a few little close ups.
 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 Hope to see you again soon.
 
 Happy Creating
Karen xx
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Simply divine you leave me at a loss of words to compliment you on this one Karen, pretty and perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    It's amazing! I love this project!
    Thank You for joining us at scrapki - wyzwaniowo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's... amazing! thanks for playing with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete